Tuesday 5 October 2010

Oh dear, I have no life.

I was just online checking my email in between editing some files for work. And while online had a quick chat with a friend. I then proceeded to say I should sign off to finish some work before bed. (It's just after 11pm here in Bishkek)

It then occurred to me... I have no life. I have not yet followed my sister's advice and found more scandal and intrigue. And while I've fallen off Garmin's version of the world, I have no yet found some grand adventure. So dear friends go out and have a crazy adventure and email me all about it - I need to live vicariously through your insanity. As for now... I have work to do.

=(

1 comment:

  1. Having a life is over-rated. Embrace every moment you have there. All that matters is that you are learning about the world, about yourself, and gathering experiences that will shape your future. The rest is all minor details. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete